This article will help all WordPress user to migrate their WordPress blog posts to Blogger posts. Follow the given instructions in this article to migrate the website from WordPress to blogger in easy steps.
This question puzzled all of us about how to migrate, convert, or export our WordPress website post to a blogger website post. I research a lot on this topic. I find a way to convert or export WordPress to a Blogger website in easy steps. I have shared with you 3 easy steps, that can definitely help you to get a solution. you can follow these steps to achieve your goals.
Migrate your website from WordPress to Blogger in 3 easy steps:
Here are the 3 Easy Steps explained that help you to “migrate”, “convert” or “export” your WordPress website or blog to a blogger.com /blogspot.com website.
- Step 1. Take Backup of all the posts published on your WordPress website.
- Step 2. Covert WordPress post XML to blogger post XML.
- Step 3. Import WordPress Post file to your Blogger Website.
Detail Explanation of 3 Easy Steps:
Step 1: Take Backup of all post that is published on your WordPress website.
- Login to your WordPress website’s wp-admin with your password credentials.
- Now go to the Tools section > available in the left section below the Users sections and above the settings.
- Now click on the Export option available in the Tools section.
- Selection Post and click on the Download Export button to take a copy of your WordPress blog posts only.
Step 2: Covert WordPress post XML to blogger post XML.
To follow step 2 you need to visit the link given below to export your WordPress XML file to the blogger XML file. With the help of this tool, you can easily converts WordPress website post XML to blogger post XML without any error. so you can follow the steps to make it easy for you.
- Go to this website: https://wordpress2blogger-converter.appspot.com/
- Now click on Choose File
- Select the file you download from WordPress Post Backup.
- Now click on Convert Button. Note: It takes 30 sec to 1 min to convert the XML file. so don’t refresh the page or upload it again.
- After this process, you got a file name ” Blogger-Exports.XML“
Step 3: Import WordPress Post file to your Blogger Website.
- Login to your blogger.com account.
- Now create a new website for yourself and if you already have a Blogspot.com website. then it’s good.
- Now go to Settings → Tools → Import Content.
- After waiting for a few seconds you got all your WordPress posts in your blogger post section.
Learn with video: Migrate from WordPress to Blogger
Watch this video tutorial to understand the process of migrating the website from WordPress to Blogger.
You can watch this video for a more clear image of the steps. If you have any queries please have a look at the video tutorial.
Hi readers, I have read all your comments regarding the topic of this article. I check the link provided by me. It encounters some errors due to its developer’s side. Maybe they are working in the backend.
So I would suggest you follow Step 1 and keep the backup of your blog until you get better hosting or until the given website works correctly. And keep visiting the https://wordpress2blogger-converter.appspot.com/ to check its working.
My Words: I hope this article will help you to understand how to migrate a website from WordPress to Blogger. please let me know in the comment section if you need any other help regarding this article. you can also subscribe for our notification.