This question “How to unblock Website URL on Facebook?” will definitely give you a headache. Once I have faced the same problem when one of my domains had blocked by Facebook.
I was feeling helpless. I searched a lot on the internet and Facebook forum. but I didn’t get the solution. then I decided to find the reason behind this block of my website URL.
I read Facebook policies then I got to know the way to find the solution. I tried it and get the solution and soon my domain has been unblocked on Facebook.
When I was searching for the solution. I got to know many bloggers are facing the same. Therefore, today I am writing this article to help my fellow bloggers.
In this article, you will find here the process or working trick that helps you to get your domain website URL to unblock from Facebook.
Let’s understand why a URL is being blocked.
Let's understand, what is the reason behind it. Your website URL is being blocked on Facebook.
These questions come with the answer. A website like Facebook comes with lots of functionality that takes action automatically. This is called Artificial Intelligence. We all know that Facebook and many other websites have changed their policies. After these Policy changes, the unsafe website started to be blocked. Facebook has taken this step to strengthen its user security.
In this process, some safe website URL has also been blocked. The reason behind this would be the wrong reporting. I mean, This would have happened because a stranger reported your website on Facebook as spam. This is my guess. But there has no one who blocks your website URL manually or prohibited you from sharing your website URL.
It’s a AI-based machine program designed by the Facebook developers team that analyses all input from you . If you try to act smart and share your website URL in a comment or others’ timelines or other pages or own pages continuously it’s being recognized as spam or misleading content.
Find the place where you get all solutions related to Facebook. it is Facebook Help Center
Why URLs are blocked by the Facebook team?
Facebook is a top-notch social platform that has a higher no of users with higher responsibilities. It is becoming an ecosystem so that Facebook improve its policies for its user security. Now a day’s most people invest 30%-50% of their time on social media. Due to lots of users, Facebook gets aware of the misuse of its services that are free for everyone on this globe.
The following can be the reason behind your domain or website URL being blocked by facebook.com
- Someone report your domain on Facebook.
- You posted your article’s URL in such a group as those not relevant to your website content.
- Someone posted your URL to a group and page more than one time (like spam).
How to unblock URLs on Facebook?
Here I am sharing the same trick or process to unblock URLs on Facebook. The process gives me a result that I have applied to another domain “socialstatusdp.com“.
This domain was blocked in December 2018. At that time Facebook was updating its community policy and guidelines for sharing content on Facebook.
Easy Steps to unblock website URLs or Domains on Facebook.
- Go to the Facebook Help Center to find it.
- Visit the Facebook Sharing Debugger page.
- Enter your website URL in sharing debugger fill boxes and press the debug button.
- Now you get the message “We can’t review this website because the content doesn’t meet our Community Standards. If you think this is a mistake, please let us know.“
- Now Click on “let us know” on this page.
- Now you are a Facebook Block Page. Here you can request Facebook to unblock your website.
- Now write an application to unblock your website URL.
- Submit it by pressing the Send button.
- Now, you need to wait until 24 hours as this request will be reviewed by the Facebook team. and if your website follows all the criteria the given in Facebook community policy then your domain will be unblocked soon. hope for a positive result.
Best Tips and Tricks for you:
Application Format to unblock website URL on Facebook.
you can find below an application format for unblocking your website on Facebook.
Good Morning Facebook Team! With due respect, I would like to inform you my website URL has been blocked on Facebook. Recently I got to know my website URL your-website-URL-Here has been blocked on Facebook and prohibited me to share my website links over my pages and my timeline. I didn't go against your policies. I apologize If I have broken any Facebook policy by any mistake. It is requested please unblock my website URL and enable its links. I thank Facebook Team for making it a safe place for all.! Please Unblock my website. URL: "your website-URL-Here" Thanks in Advanced, Your Name Email Address if any.
Video Tutorial for unblock Website URL on Facebook.
Here in this video, I record all the necessary steps that you can follow to get success for unblocking your domain URL over Facebook. as well as important advice to all bloggers that don’t do spamming in greed of some view it will destroy your weeks and months hard work. Watch the video for a better understanding.
Frequently Ask Questions.
- My Website URL blocked By Facebook | How To Unblock?
- how do get unblock your website on Facebook?
- How to unblock a website on Facebook?
- How unblock my website on Facebook?
- Facebook blocked my website?
- How to post a blocked URL or unblock your website on Facebook?
Answer: Above given trick is the solution for all questions regarding “How to unblock website URL on Facebook”. If you tried the given steps and don’t get the result. So you can try the Second trick about Unblocking Blocked URLs on Facebook in a few steps.
My Words: This article was formerly published on my personal blog “manishkumar.xyz”. Now I moved it here which is my technology-driven blog. I hope this article fulfills your query and provides you what you are looking for. Your valuable feedback will be highly appreciated. Please let me know your feedback on this article in the comment box below. Also, I thank you to visit my blog read this article till this last word. If you want to support me you can share this article with your friends. You can follow me on Instagram. @doodlemanish and our page @Bloggerlly